Today saw a steep rise in expenses.
This rise comes from
- I pay for storage – £128 – i need to get rid of this cost
- Pizza – £17.99 – I couldn’t be bothered to cook and just wanted to eat and be done with food so I could focus on other things
- Phone bill for family – £10.64 – a monthly bill
The pizza I could’ve done better with not getting but I was paying for convenience.
The storage really needs to be done away with. I need to find time to get rid of the stuff so that I can stop paying this amount and save it instead. I need to get on with it.
This is the comparison with where I was at this time last month
The gap is closing but I’m thank at least there still seems to be one. I don’t imagine it will be for long though.
- I have to fix my microwave so this could be about £90 being spent tomorrow if that goes ahead.
- The additional cookware that I need to buy so I can cook a lot more comfortably.
- Car servicing and repairs.
- I feel we’ll surpass last month’s position soon but the key thing is to still try to stay below budget.